stock 19pound Injectors
stock TB
msd cap,rotor and coil
stock pullys
bbk shorty headers
bbk off road X-pip
and the flows
vortech v-1sc (6psi)

now when I drove to work this morning as soon as started it up the vac was at 20 and I know with vortech supercharger you need spin it up for the boost to kick in so I left it in drive and toke it to 2500 rpm and jumped on it and I saw 0 boost

let me know if you need more info I'll try and post pic's of where I put the boost tube at.

• Sponsors (?)

Hmmmm.... I gotta say that I don't see a whole lot of information about the install but it appears you're not running a bypass of any kind so I'll not beat on that horse for now.

Have you check your TPS? Perhaps your TB is not opening quickly enough and causeing your motor to "suck" air past the throttle blades.

Pull codes and see if it (by chance) throws one for TPS out of range.

ok here is the kit
vor-4fa218-010.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0549.jpg
this is it in the car

manny said:
I dont think its the belt cause its hard as a rock I need to know if the boost tube is where its so post to be

A couple points

- I would run the boost guage line to a different line personally because the charcoal canister line doesn't seem to be closed off or closed circuit (someone correct me if im wrong). I would "T" into the line for the fuel Pressure Regulator, EGR (where mine is), or your FMU line since you KNOW that needs boost to work and this will verify your FMU is seeing boost via the boost gauge (My personal opinion). Stick a T in the FMU line you just ran and there you go.

-You need to spin the SC-Trim over 3,500rpms to get any boost with stock pulleys. What did you spin it up to?

-I have my 6-rib belt torqued to 60 lbs/in with a 2.87" pulley with 0 belt slip so as long as its as tight as your accessory belt or tighter, you'll be fine.

Hope this helps.