v6 bumper cover do sum come w/ no holes for fog lights?

90lxwhite

I'm kind of a She-Man
5 Year Member
Aug 25, 2011
Between the Red and Rio
I have a 95 gt and I found a bumper cover at a really good price but the guy says its from a v6 and doesn't have fog lights. Did they make a v6 model w/ out fog lights and if so is the bumper still recessed so I can put my foglights from the gt on it?

• Sponsors (?)

yes there is a spot for foglights on the v6 facia, but all you have to do is remove the two plastic plates that cover the holes where the foglights would be located, thats all i had to do when i installed foglights on my car.

yes there is a spot for foglights on the v6 facia, but all you have to do is remove the two plastic plates that cover the holes where the foglights would be located, thats all i had to do when i installed foglights on my car.
Did you buy a fog light kit? if so, where did you buy a fog light kit? I have been looking for a fog light kit with all the wires and the fog lights themself that will fit in my 2003 v6

I went to a pick and pull and bought the whole engine wire harness and took it apart and then took out the wires I needed to setup the fog lights. Ford put all the wires you need inside the cab, but you need the wire that goes from the fire wall to the fuse box and then to the lights, all in all you'll need the wires, fog lights, switch, fuse box relay. I think if you search the older posts I've posted a whole story on how I did this a couple years ago, anyways mine is setup the same way it would be from the factory