V6 convertable mods

I have been scowering the net looking up what kind of mods I can do to my stang, I want to post the list here and see what you all think.
I am curious about the use of a supercharger with a CAI if thats even possible. I am also trying to find a real tough looking body kit, I have seen a few online but not many available for a v6 convertable, any ideas?

Anyways here is my list:

Engine -
42% Reduction Crank Pulley and New Harmonic Dampner
12% Overdrive Alternator Pulley
5% Reduction Billet Aluminum Water Pump Pulley Upgrade
JBA Power Cables 9mm Plug Wires
BBK Aluminum Performance Chrome Valve Covers
BBK 70mm Throttle Body(this would go away with supercharger, right?)
MotorVatorThrottle Body Spacer(this too?)
MAC Hi-Flo Cold-Air Kit
Aeromotive's "1000 HP" Fuel Pump
Aeromotive Regulator
Aeromotive Pro-Series Fuel Filter
DiabloSport DELTACHIP Stage III
MotoBlue 160° / 180° Low-Temperature Thermostat
DirectHits Ignition Upgrade System For V6 Mustangs
Mustang V-6 ProCharger SuperCharger System

Brakes:
Powerslot Front Rotors 13”
Powerslot Rear Rotors
Bullitt Calipers – Front
Bullitt Calipers – Rear
Pro3i Stainless/Teflon 3Pc Line Kit
The Hurst Roll/Control Line Loc™ Complete kit

Suspension:
Steeda 5 Link Suspension Kit
Steeda Strut Tower Brace
Sprint Performance Springs
Tokico Illumina Adjustable Front Strut
Tokico Illumina Adjustable Rear Shock

Exhaust:
3.8L V6 Mac 1-5/8 " long tube headers
Ford Oxygen Sensor Simulators, 1 pair
Long Tube 2-½ Off Road H-Pipe
2.5" Cat Back System w/Chrome tips
Passenger Side Muffler Hanger

Chassis:
KBP Extreme Sub Kit (full length subframe)

• Sponsors (?)

Am i supposed to approve or not? What do you really want as an answer?

Anyway if you did all that that would be a damn sweet car. It looks like you just copied and pasted a companys parts catalog. How much would all that cost?
Other things to think about our heads, cam, and intake. Usually a supercharger will come with it's own CAI type of air filter assembly.

Well keep us posted.

You can either go with 70 or 75mm TB with the S/C, but he CAI would go bye bye when the S/C is put in. For that you get a power pipe, or CDC shaker system for the S/C.

If you're gonna dump that much money into the engine, then you might as well get an H/C/I kit as well. That way your S/C is being put to full usage.

What is a 1000 HP fuel pump? Sounds like overkill to me?

You're going to need larger fuel injectors too.

What the hell are "BBK Aluminum Performance Chrome Valve Covers"? There's performance in valve covers?

You'll also need roller rockers, and forged pushrods, pistons, etc. Might as well get the block bored over .030 while you're at it.

Lower your car as well. Don't forget the sway bar, control arms, and all the bushings that hold all that crap together.

Don't forget the lightbar, tonneau cover and all the billet stuff for the insde. You need a stereo too!

That should be enough to get you STARTED.

Whoops - need new rims too!

There are plenty ov body kits for the V6 Coupe, and V6 Vert. They are the same kits that are available for all the V8 Coupe, and V8 Vert!!!!!! :chair:

Well, the valve covers look cool, out of all the mods nothing is a beautifier, which is ok. Ive always been a valvecover guy, lol.
Yes, the engine will definatley have to be rebuilt, most of the mods Im thinking are bolt on+ type mods, the engine will be bored 30 over and have forged parts put in, roller and cam set for sure.
But leave the valve covers alone.... dont know why I got such a har* on for valve covers but always have... my '72 torino had professionally hand painted (airbrushed) valve covers, cost $250 each.

Sorry, I'm just the type of guy I would rather go fast than look good :D I only use aftermarket covers when I have to.

If you rebuild the motor I would look into some port work on the heads or atleast some polishing.