V6 or GT poll...

'05 mustang V6 or GT?

• V6

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • GT

Votes: 35 89.7%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

I am getting the mustang Gt, at first i wanted the V6 b/c i wanted it as soon as it comes out and i cant afford a Gt right now. what changed my mind is the 100hp difference versus the 60hp of the current mustangs. the downfall is I wont be getting my GT till next summer now........

GT, all the way...

C_Murphy said:
I am just curious to see the percentage of people on this site who are getting, already ordered, or want a GT :)

The obvious answer is the GT. Why? Because Ford actually bothered to use a fresh design for its robust 4.6L V-8 engine.

I would love a V-6 Mustang... but with an engine OTHER than the one lifted from the Ford Ranger pickup. Let's face it, that's basically what the 4.0 SOHC is.

Now that 'Duratech 35' 3.5 V-6 looks pretty sweet...

I'm getting the car for graduation from my parents next spring, so it all depends on what they decide, my dad is all about the GT though, and he will most likely do the purchaseing, but just a thought on what some people have said of they dont know why anyone would buy a V6, but I'm pretty sure that Ive read somewhere that they sell just as many, or more v6 then GT, as for me, whatever I can get I'll be happy with...