Value estimate needed please.

tygr1

Jun 16, 2004
SoCal
I've been totally out of the older Mustang circles for about 3 or 4 years now. I'd like to know what you guys think my garage's 'resident project' would be worth if I wanted to sell it as-is.

We're moving to San Antonio next year and I just don't think I care to haul it with me.

It runs perfect, new valve job, headers. Has Edelbrock carb/intake, stock cam.

Re-arched rear springs, 4 KYBs, lower front control arms, export brace, Monte Carlo bar and open 3:55 rear. Stock C-4 Auto w/shift kit.

Newish tires, needs power steering pump, exterior/interior finished...is a good DRIVER already.

Lost track of value, too lazy to hustle up and research it.

You guys know MUCH more about these than I do, so PLEASE, help me out here.

Thanks in advance kids.

small6.jpg

small4.jpg

small3.jpg

small2.jpg

small1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

i don't usually like pre 69 cars as much as i like 69+, but i like it! if the frame, boxes, underhood, trunk, floor boards are all solid and rust free, i think ten years from now, someone would be glad they spent as much as 2500-4000 grand or so on it. the engine is clean, engine compartment and underdash wiring look relatively unscathed.

Thanks guys!

That's a fair ballpark I guess. I'm into it for about $4500 total, and you just can't get back your investment, especially with an unfinished car.

I appreciate all comments and thoughts about it though, so please chime in!

I have a few more pics...anyone care to see them?

Ronstang said:
If it is a CA car and you can get it here to TX without it costing you too much I would definitely bring it here and then decide what you want to do with it. You won't have any problems selling it here.

Interesting...I'll keep that in mind.