Value of a GT with no motor

I bought a GT for the motor, and had planned on sticking my cobra's motor in it, with new rings and selling it. Now my father wants my cobra's motor for his 68 stang. What is a GT worth with no motor? The car has 125K on it. 5 speed, 1.5" Eibach springs, some bling 18" wheels and tires that are brand new, subframe connectors, and the exhaust would stay in it(shorty headers, x-pipe, flow masters). It also has 3.55's out back. Here is a picture of it.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/534563741/534571974yjThdh

• Sponsors (?)

With a clean title?

The rest is there (trans, etc)... i would guess you could get $3000ish...

Now if you part it out on ebay or classifieds for the major items you can easily get that for it.....

I would part out all of the major items then sell or trash the shell...

If its the white one with the chrome rims in the picture, it looks like its in pretty good condition. I would swap stuff from that car to yours if you need anything from it. You would probably make more money by buying a used 5.0 engine and computer and putting it in there (could do this for less then 1k).

well see that is the deal, i have a used engine. The deal comes down to this, i bought the car, but i dont have to pay for it, until it is sold. I dont want the gap between purchase price, and sale price to be to big, because i have to make up that gap with my own cash. My father would cover part of the gap for the cost of the motor. I was just trying to see what the value is with no motor, i know what i can sell it for if i stick my cobra's motor back in it.

Alright, so, can someone tell me what the major parts are worth? I would be willing to sell any and everything off this GT, including the complete fuel injection system, intake, and such. The only thing not going with it would be the longblock. The motor out of my cobra is farther gone than anticipated, and i dont want to rebuild it.