Value Weber IDA intake manifold 289 / 302

• Sponsors (?)

In short the manifold is worth a small fortune to the right cobra owner (ask 2k) and settle for 1500
Makes me wish I had something to put it on
IMHO those carbs are some of the best available for tuning and that manifold is certainly FORD Shelby
I know a guy in Utah that has a stock 66 he bought that way and used to have a helluva time getting it to pass emissions
Alpha Romeo's ran them for years and I still work on them today 60 years later and the throttle shafts are not worn out
Now where can I find a why and blower manifold for my Boss 302?

Reactions: 1 users
This genuine design (carb orientation) I found on this car:
https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1965-SHELBY-GT350-FASTBACK-137856
137856_Engine_Web.jpg
IBEGAWKIN

The intake is sold. Someone in Germany wanted to have it. BMW throttle bodies would be -kind off- cheap, but till I have a full-sequential EFI runnning (even a megasquirt) it would cost me a leg and an arm.
I will try to sell a 66 Mustang 8 inch rear axle, 67 spindles with drum brakes and a 289 engine over spring/sommer, which I kept/bought for possible projects.
I think the money of all this parts + the sold intake are enough for a small -very euro- gem:
sts%2F2016%2F01%2F0986570d7350c973d2421b6dc473ad1a.jpg

10-15 years ago I wanted such an Fiesta ST150 as an daily, but it was way of the budget. Okay... I had no money at that time :shrug:

Reactions: 2 users