Vent..got in a wreck...not really my fault, but...

• Sponsors (?)

I am glad you are OK, that is the main thing. Everyone makes mistakes but the important thing is that you learn from them. I have never driven drunk before, but I have driven after a few beers (and I mean like 3, REALLY) and I am so glad I didn't get caught. I never would have done it since I was going to crash at the party but it turned into a bad situation and some of us wanted to leave. I didn't want to leave my Jeep there and none of my friends there (that weren't drunk) could drive a stick so there you go.

I'm sorry to hear what happened Joel. I agree with everything that is being said. You shouldn't be drinking and driving but she also has some fault for parking there. If only you would have wrecked your car a few days ago. I still have my stock headlights sitting around but I busted the cover off the passenger to make it a tracklight for the cai. But I still have the drivers if you want it. Both corners are fine too.

Jeremy

yellow1995Cobra said:
Man that sucks.. Another reason i dont drink.

Im glad to see you didnt get hurt badly.. you did the right thing calling the police, even though if it was me i would have taken off. I cant believe the other person didnt get anything!!

Same here, I never drink.... nothing can happened related to that...
thanks and glad to see you didnt get hurt..