Vent..got in a wreck...not really my fault, but...

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not trying to be a jerk, i feel really bad that you were in a wreck and that your car is screwed up. That sucks! BUT I don't get how you can say its "not really my fault". You were drinking and driving and are very lucky that there was nobody in the car and that nobody got hurt or worse. You got off lucky to say the least.

Quick5pnt0 said:
I'm not trying to be a jerk, i feel really bad that you were in a wreck and that your car is screwed up. That sucks! BUT I don't get how you can say its "not really my fault". You were drinking and driving and are very lucky that there was nobody in the car and that nobody got hurt or worse. You got off lucky to say the least.
:stupid:

Maybe you should have waited 3 hours from your LAST drink, not your first.

:nonono:

Good to see you didn't get hurt/hurt anyone.
Scott

Quick5pnt0 said:

100% correct.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Sleepy McNastee said:
So I was driving home last night, and I came over the crest of a hill, and what do you know.Someone had parked their car in the middle of the street.This might have been ok if there wasn't construction cutting the road to one lane. It is a 40mph zone and some savant decided to park there. SOOOO I slammed on the brakes but hit a patch of water and couldnt stop in time. It was like a bad dream right when it happened.

I pulled up to the car I had struck and there was nobody in there. I was like wtf, I waited for a minute and drove to a phone to report the accident. My car suffered broken headlights and thats it. All that happened to the other car was broken tailights.

The police showed up and gave me a pbt(breathalizer sp?) and proceeded to take my ass to jail.I'll be the first to admit that I got off easy seeing as how stupid it is to drink and drive. But I drink MAYBE once a week.And I waited three hours after my first drink to head home. I blew a .109.

The icing on this cake is the fact that the girl that parked(pretty much abandoned)her car blew a .160 on the breath machine.And I'm pretty sure she did'nt get even a ticket.Oh well, live and learn. :shrug:

you can bet your bottom dollar that no matter what, drunk or sober, i wouldve booked outta there in a flash. a hit and run is a 50/50 chance, but calling the cops to take you away, no thanks. and plus, there are always ways to get out of things, especially when your mother is an attorney

17yrOldStanger said:
you can bet your bottom dollar that no matter what, drunk or sober, i wouldve booked outta there in a flash. a hit and run is a 50/50 chance, but calling the cops to take you away, no thanks. and plus, there are always ways to get out of things, especially when your mother is an attorney

Either way, I'm a moron. :notnice:

so, how was your stay in the ol "drunk tank". see, i cant look on the bright side of many bad things. i wouldve put a hit out on that girl for that fiasco.

we all know yellow5.0cobra couldve gotten away..that 418 isnt exactly a weak link in the engine chain

you for sure shouldnt drink and drive...BUT you may have an argument as far as fault in the accident goes...someone who pulls off the road is supposed to be TOTALLY off the pavement AND have the four ways on...if this was not the case then she could be considered at fault for the accident....

...but dont drink and drive, it REALLY isnt cool...my girlfriend and her Mom had permanent damage done to their backs (gf has fracture that wont heal) and her mom really has a broken back) when they got hit by a drunk driver...and of course he had no insurance...dont take it personally but b/c of that i dont think to highly of people who drink and drive...

Anthony