VENT : I can't stand this shop sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I just read 5 pages of this, skipped to the last page and am in total AWE that this guy hasn't gotten his car back. There isn't a word in the dictionary to describe it! You should be able to sue them. How can they look you in the face?

You should take them to court. From what I read, they flat out lied to you earlier and said the car was done. Remember you said it was almost ready and you went there unannounced and the motor and exhaust was just how it was when you left it. DUDE, THEY STRAIGHT OUT LIED. Than gave you some BS about a free paint job?????? WHY?? so they could have it for another few months stringing you along?? The paint is out of stock, the buffer broke and is on back order, and so on, and so on..

I hope you get your car, but a person will only do as much as you let them....

That shop gets 4 thumbs down. :notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice:

Definitely report them to the BBB, and let them know that when you get your car. Who knows when that will be.

my mom just talked to the guy but he was at the store picking something up, (not sure if it's for my car) but when he gets back which should be shortly he's goin to call then me and friend are goin o the shop to wait until it's done (if it's not done yet)

well i just got off the phone wit hthe guy nad he told me that if i come now it wont be ready by the time i get there. to said he jsut got back from getting a part for my car, he had to get the grommet for the PVC valve, now he is goin to see if there are any vaccum leaks and he is goin to time the car. but he said it will be ready today but now i'm geting pissed and i'm starting to think that i might not get it today. buthe said it will be, but i can't take his word.

5literstang said:
well i just got off the phone wit hthe guy nad he told me that if i come now it wont be ready by the time i get there. to said he jsut got back from getting a part for my car, he had to get the grommet for the PVC valve, now he is goin to see if there are any vaccum leaks and he is goin to time the car. but he said it will be ready today but now i'm geting pissed and i'm starting to think that i might not get it today. buthe said it will be, but i can't take his word.

well....i dont see why you cant trust his word? :rolleyes: :p

if your digicam is broken, that guy probably has one with a .00001 shutter speed so you should have him fix it up...then take your pictures next year

Status
Not open for further replies.