VENT : I can't stand this shop sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grn92LX said:
How did you "relieve the stress"? I hope you put your rain coat on before you went out in the rain ;) :D

I wouldn't go screaming at these guys dude. Try and keep your cool and after you get the car back tell them your dissappointed and want them to do something about it when the bill comes. It doesn't take that long to install a new motor regardless of what other work they have going on. Its been over a month, right?

what i meant about the relieving stress was when i'm with her i forget about my car cuz i really like her and she makes me happy ;) i'm think i'm goin to keep it cool wit hthem when i call them up 2morrow morning but i'm goin to tell them that i need and want the car today, so hopefully it will all go well, with the car and that special someone :)

• Sponsors (?)

i heard about that shop from some guy i met with a 94 gt....i should have taken it there...and ye ai got the joke lol, things will be goin great for me if i get my car tomorrow, and will be goin even better if that special someone sys "yes" tonight.

I've lost count of how many times you have said "2morrow" in this thread. This is rediculas.. i would follow others advice here, and show up with a flatbed and take your **** somewhere else. The guys obviously don't give a damn about you, or your car.

Your getting walked all over, i don't know how you can keep taking their **** day in and day out. Do you not realize your getting ****ed?

Go get your car, and all your expensive parts, and go to another reputable shop! I'm sure after they hear your story, the car will be done in a mere couple of days.

ok i called this morning...he said it's not goin to be ready today...because the managers wife's transmission went and they had to owrk on that, so i was like WTF! my car has been in there for too long, i told him i am comin down with the flat bed and taking the car, motor and all of my other stuff, so the guy got scared and told me that it will be ready soon...and he gave 300 off and he is goin to buff the car and he siad that since it took too long he is goin to give me a voucher for a free paint job, because the place is also an autobody shop, but little does he know i am goin to file a complaint on him nayway after i get my car, i'm tkaing this quite calm, because she said "yes" last night, so i'm very happy about that, i just want my car today, i'm not goin to post until i get it back on here or unless u guys have questions about it, but i was so pissed that i went into work for about an hour and a half and i just told them it was an emergency and i left. we'll see what happens now, this guy is goin to get whats comin to him, and my parents told me that they would kill me and take away my car if i did that flatbed thing. so i can't do that. opinions welcome!

95Vert said:
5literstang, tell them about this website and suggest to check out this thread, this will get them thinking straight, losing business is never a good thing,

ps THEY SUCK BIG, HAIRY, CRAB INFESTED BALLS

yes they do!!!!!! they all deserve to die!! this is goin to be me when i go to the shop and pick up my car... :uzi: and this is goin to be my gf... :flame:

17yrOldStanger said:
whoa whoa whoa....a free paint job.....complain after the paint job, assuming they dont take 2 months :rlaugh:

i think they would take 2 months with it :mad: but my friend has an auto body shop nad he is goin to paint my car for free in april so i am goin to see if i can get some more cash off the price... :shrug:

17yrOldStanger said:
whoa whoa whoa....a free paint job.....complain after the paint job, assuming they dont take 2 months :rlaugh:

i didn't really get it when they said they'd give you a free paint job. Either they are truely sorry and have no choice in your car being so late OR they know you'll never come back... hmm, i guess option 2 makes more sense

anyways, today's episode wasn't all that exciting

...sorry, i'm trying to lighten the mood. but really this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.