Ventura County

• Sponsors (?)

Ford%20Bouncy.gif

....and away we go.....
Ford%20Bouncy.gif

Simi Guys

Hey I am in Simi, I have had a couple of Fords in the past, never a 'stang though. I have this modular 4.6l Sohc sitting in my garage collecting dust and was wondering if any of you guys might be intrested. I posted a classified too, but I thought I would give the V.C. guys first crack at it. It comes with everything minus the Trans, Accessories and brain. If intrested give me a buzz at (805)230-6099. I really need this thing gone. Oh and its a late model with individual coil packs. I have the throttle body also. I will part out also.

skwurlz said:
Hey I am in Simi, I have had a couple of Fords in the past, never a 'stang though. I have this modular 4.6l Sohc sitting in my garage collecting dust and was wondering if any of you guys might be intrested. I posted a classified too, but I thought I would give the V.C. guys first crack at it. It comes with everything minus the Trans, Accessories and brain. If intrested give me a buzz at (805)230-6099. I really need this thing gone. Oh and its a late model with individual coil packs. I have the throttle body also. I will part out also.
What is it out of?

I see. Goes to show where my brain has been the last few weeks. I'm looking to do the paint for my steed pretty soon...

As for machine work, are you looking to stay in Ventura County? If not, there are certainly a lot of resources in Los Angeles area.

69PaleHorse said:
I see. Goes to show where my brain has been the last few weeks. I'm looking to do the paint for my steed pretty soon...

As for machine work, are you looking to stay in Ventura County? If not, there are certainly a lot of resources in Los Angeles area.
I'm trying to stay local so I can drop the heads off and pick them up and get the job done QUICKLY. I have dealing with people over the phone when it comes to getting work done. I want to be able to go to the shop if the guy is lagging and be like WTF...