Ventura County

• Sponsors (?)

OK This dinner thing is not looking good, so I propose BBQ at the beach on Sunday, September 5th. Mandalay Beach resort park off of Harbor Blvd. in Oxnard. Bring your own food and let's get some fun going.

Do I have a second?

Joe

Xjman1 said:
OK This dinner thing is not looking good, so I propose BBQ at the beach on Sunday, September 5th. Mandalay Beach resort park off of Harbor Blvd. in Oxnard. Bring your own food and let's get some fun going.

Do I have a second?

Joe

I second that. I'll bring a radio.

Joe, tell letty to invite some friends (female) Ha..Ha...

Let the guys from R-Stangs know.

Guys from R- Stangs are in the loop. Will have to make small fliers to distribute. Also, do you know if the gazebo BBQ they have there needs to be reserved?
I will probably go scout out the park tonight after work. We will hav eto be there early as well since Monday will be a holiday.

Joe

Xjman1 said:
Guys from R- Stangs are in the loop. Will have to make small fliers to distribute. Also, do you know if the gazebo BBQ they have there needs to be reserved?
I will probably go scout out the park tonight after work. We will hav eto be there early as well since Monday will be a holiday.

Joe

I have tents and sleeping bags, we can camp out at the micky ficky!! I'll start making a flyer.

Flyer

Xjman1 said:
How's the "micky ficky" flier coming along? Like to start circulating them.

You want to meet up real quick this weekend and I can give you some? They are nothing fancy, real simple. The file is at work but I have about 60 or so with me. Give me a buzz, maybe we can take a drive out to the park and scope things out. I can come pick you up *cough* so you can see my new rims *cough* or we can meet over there *cough* so you can see my new rims *cough*

Blev said:
You want to meet up real quick this weekend and I can give you some? They are nothing fancy, real simple. The file is at work but I have about 60 or so with me. Give me a buzz, maybe we can take a drive out to the park and scope things out. I can come pick you up *cough* so you can see my new rims *cough* or we can meet over there *cough* so you can see my new rims *cough*

I'll give you a call or you can come on by. Sister and her family will be in town this weekend, should be arriving any minute now, so I will be somewhat grounded. I am slightly pissed as I wanted to go to LACR for the street racing. Maybe I can convince them to go, depending on what they have planned, but highly unlikely as they just past it on the way from Vegas. :notnice:

hey, to bad i am stuck up in hunter liggett, i would like to get together and get something going. Its been to long. But I am saving for those slp lt's and in a month or two i "should" have a new set of heads and cams. finally got my slp pullies on but I really can't tell any diff since i also pulled my a/c just before them.

BADGT02 said:
hey, to bad i am stuck up in hunter liggett, i would like to get together and get something going. Its been to long. But I am saving for those slp lt's and in a month or two i "should" have a new set of heads and cams. finally got my slp pullies on but I really can't tell any diff since i also pulled my a/c just before them.
You'll be there on the 5th for the BBQ right?

You guys know Mark from X2C split the company and just opened his own shop on EASTMAN in Oxnard and is suppose to bring in a Dyno soon.....might even be up right now.......I'm stuck in Guam for another month
FYI
just in case its not posted in this thread (I didn't read the whole thing)
Mark from Bottle Blown is very ill and not expected to last much longer (1-3 months). I'm sorry to report this info! Mark and I have known each other for over 10 years now.

AmMscl said:
You guys know Mark from X2C split the company and just opened his own shop on EASTMAN in Oxnard and is suppose to bring in a Dyno soon.....might even be up right now.......I'm stuck in Guam for another month
FYI
Mark from Bottle Blown is very ill and not expected to last much longer (1-3 months). I'm sorry to report this info! Mark and I have known each other for over 10 years now.
OMG....

I didn't hear anything about Mark being ill. I have not known him very long and have only met him on a few occasions but he was a real nice and stand up guy. I saw him a few months back when AMFC had a Dyno event there and he seemed fine. Just goes to show you how quickly things can change. I'm sorry to hear this.

AmMscl said:
FYI
Sorry for not welcoming you to the So. Cal./Ventura County board but I sorta lost train of thought when I read that.

Welcome!!