Victor JR 4.6 EFI intake

manny

Founding Member
Dec 5, 2001
TAMPA FL
any one seen the new victor jr for the 4.6L? any one using one or know of some one? would love to hear on how the car runs with it. looks like it would clean up the engine compartment a little. and if anyone has one installed could you post a pic of it? Thanks:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I have been searching for results on this intake.. GOOD LUCK!

I think it would be dead sexy to run it with the sullivan instake adapter... But now with the SC, I dont know if there is room.

Do a search over @ modularfords.com, there is a member that has one with the edlebrock elbow.

what do you mean when it cracks, i have 126,000 miles on my 2000 GT and i have had no problems. please note that that intake is of the single plane design and the operating rpm range is 2900--7500. not good for a stock motor. i think that the trick flow or the performance plus is more of the intake for the street/stock motor. just my 2cents.

From what I have read the edlebrock will kill anything over 6000rpms... so if you have a high reving motor, id go with it!

If not, Id go with the P-51. I was looking at the trickflow intake, but with the alternator reversed like that I think it would look retarded with my supercharger...

yeah but the p51 is just crazy overpriced. i was looking at this from a stock replacement standpoint. im not running boost and if i do in the future it wont be much boost as this is my daily driver and i live in illinois.

this intake looks like it wont crack as easy as the stock one. because its made of metal, not some composite crap.