Vid of car finally running!

mob

the guy who hits on his mom
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Dallas, TX
Hey guys after like 2-3 years of the car not running I finally got everything buttoned back up and have it running now. I do not have the master cylinder installed so no driving is possible yet, but it runs strong now. It has a slight surge that I need to take care of, but nothing serious.

As of now it has just open long tube headers on it which is why it is so loud, but man does it sound great. I have my VRS xpipe coming in the mail, and I'll probably throw my bullets on it when I get the xpipe in. Planning on bending up some brake lines tomorrow to get the master cylinder back in, need to get the interior pieces installed and then maybe take her for a test drive. After that comes the nitrous install :D

YouTube - ‪Mustang 5.0 open headers idle‬‏

• Sponsors (?)

Yea I scratched that idea. I want to slowly start restoring this car. I feel like I have butchered it and greatly depreciated the value of it. I want to keep it slightly modded but want to start bringing back all the original stuff that there is no reason to delete. For now I have a full nitrous kit that I just need to install. Maybe later on I'll add a power adder, but if I ever do I am going to just get a bolt on kit rather then cutting everything up to make it fit.

Yea it sounds real good, I LOVED the sound of my Bcam, really had a strong heart pounding lope, I was hesitant switching over to the TFS but I cant tell the difference in sound, they both sound real good. I am sure if I had some quiet mufflers it wouldnt be as strong, but I got it to idle right at 900rpm and it was just like someone punching you in the chest over and over again, I love it.

I'll get a video once I get the xpipe and bullets on to see how it sounds, I dont think its gonna be much different though.