Video Editing

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
I use Windows Movie Maker but took a vid using my new camera and i wanted to edit out me walking to the car then back to the camera. I did that and when i put the movie clips into the timeline it taps now and when i start the car it gets even louder. Pissing me off cause the car sounds great but that tapping is really loud and take away from the exhust. Any ideas or oter software i could try?

• Sponsors (?)

send it to me I'll see what i can do. Or if you have Windows Movie Maker and want a quick walk through I can help. Its a great program just this one damn vid i'm having issues with. My dad said beings i took it with my new camrea maybe its the frames clicking but i highly doubt thats it

oh well in windows movie maker if thats what you have under the preview screen theres a camera and another thing Heres a pic lol go where you want it to end and click that it will split the vid from that point and you can delete it then go to file, save movie file and it should be good. LOL hope thats what you needed help with but if not at least i feel smart now and i got to play with the screen print button

View attachment 496638