video of my 10.95@125 pass

• Sponsors (?)

I need to get heads or port the heads on my 351W. A nice cam wouldn't hurt either. It has to much gear and not enough motor for spray on a 1/4 mile track. Plus 275/50 d/r don't help. I've been 6.98@101 on a 200 shot. and 7.16@97 11.30's@116 on a 175shot. You got that thing hualin ass.

getting those heads worked over is a double edge sword as i have learned....you can put 400$ worth of port work into them and they will work great BUT.....you will never get your money back out of them. I ended up trading my ported c9s for a rebuilt c4 and 3500 stall converter for my notch project. 6.98@101 Is VERY respectable!:nice: I have been thinking about knocking my car up to a 175 shot but....i fear im already beyond the blocks limits:shrug:

I have the same set up as I do now sitting on the floor but the heads are done up and it has 11.5:1 compression. The cam is bigger. Port O Sonic single plane intake. It went 11.50's@118 with a 4 speed. It's been sitting for awhile. It needs to be freshen up. I might put that one together instead of trying to blow this one up wanting to go faster. I just have to wait until I get my falcons straighten out.

I have the same set up as I do now sitting on the floor but the heads are done up and it has 11.5:1 compression. The cam is bigger. Port O Sonic single plane intake. It went 11.50's@118 with a 4 speed. It's been sitting for awhile. It needs to be freshen up. I might put that one together instead of trying to blow this one up wanting to go faster. I just have to wait until I get my falcons straighten out.

yeah... i started building a back up motor. 393 Durability is obviously going to be my problem with the setup i have now so i know what your saying...

and YA...the car hooked pretty good. It did get a little sidways at the top of 2nd gear though:nonono: