video of my 11.39@125mph pass

• Sponsors (?)

on the all motor runs it pulls the wheels harder than that....like i said, i was trying to keep the wot switch from engaging and it does so after 3k rpms at wot! My 60ft was only a 1.70 where all motor its 1.58s

Ever consider getting a progressive controler or even just a delay box? Thous window switches are really just trouble and dont do much.You can link a progressive/delay box in with your 2step launch limiter so the nitrous inst activated when your staged with the clutch in and the rpms up,but as soon as you release it the nitrous comes on or you can delay it,or with a progressive have it ramp up power to thw wheels so you can hook up on a bigger shot :nice:

Ever consider getting a progressive controler or even just a delay box? Thous window switches are really just trouble and dont do much.You can link a progressive/delay box in with your 2step launch limiter so the nitrous inst activated when your staged with the clutch in and the rpms up,but as soon as you release it the nitrous comes on or you can delay it,or with a progressive have it ramp up power to thw wheels so you can hook up on a bigger shot :nice:

VERY STRONGLY CONSIDERED IT! And as soon as i get 600 together im going to probably just bite the bullet and buy a race pack too! I have a delay box laying around-