VIDEOS!! thanks JR

• Sponsors (?)

Did one of your buddies decide he wanted a dyno in his garage? haha thats so COOL!!! :p Nice car, does it have a turbo on it, i swear i heard it in the videos, but couldnt see from the engine shot

no, i wish i had a buddy with a dyno.. thats the shops dyno where they had a dyno contest last weekend.
Ya it has a turbo, its kinda hard to tell from the video because of the poor sound quality, but yea, the turbo makes much more noise in person, and what you hear is probably the bov, or compressor wheel surging when i let off.

hopefully the link comes back, might have to wait till the traffic slows down.

The turbo is kinda small for the motor, your right.. Its only a T04E 57 trim (.84 a/r housing) What your hearing is the dyno tech bring the rpms up to 3k ( 85mph or so) in 3rd, as to try and not downshift the transmission... Then at 3k he nails it.. its not that the turbo is slow to spool.. the damn thing comes on too quick actually, lol.. Not sure if you seen the #'s but i make full boost at 3200rpms 15psi, and 631tq at 3900rpms... im not complaining :D

:hail2: Over 421 hits since I added this video last night. I just remembered I added a link to this thread on the 5.0 forums about who has the most power. I guess a lot of peeps linked w/o saving the video. You are a very popular guy and close to the highest hp car here! :D

My server just got :owned: :bang: