Vids from sandlake

got the vids from last weekends trip to sandlake up... we've all improved our riding quite a bit over last year :D. You may also notice my LR fender is lower than my rr fender :D I rolled my quad twice, got hit both times trying a tree shot nobody else would do. I'm on the white and silver Yfz with a silver and orage helmet, blue/white pants and black sweatshirt and my wife sucks at video taping... enjoy

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo65kmPahGE

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Vc_pM9sxc

hey Cory... when we racin? I didnt see you down there... you scared? :eek: :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

man i had to turn the volume off less that halfway through the first vid, damn 4 strokes!! haha are you gonna make a new thread next time you head down there? i'm itchin to take my g/f to winchester bay(MUCH better if you havent been there yet), she's only ridden the dunes once and managed to try all day and not do a wheelie on her blaster! i couldent believe it..anyway good vids, just needed a few more banshee's in there!

~Mark~

man i had to turn the volume off less that halfway through the first vid, damn 4 strokes!! haha are you gonna make a new thread next time you head down there? i'm itchin to take my g/f to winchester bay(MUCH better if you havent been there yet), she's only ridden the dunes once and managed to try all day and not do a wheelie on her blaster! i couldent believe it..anyway good vids, just needed a few more banshee's in there!

~Mark~
Were going to winchester in july, the 20th through the 23rd I think... oh there woulda been more video of the 2 banshees in our group, but they were busy fixing being fixed :rlaugh: I swear, we bought all our bikes at the same time and the damn 2 strokes have spent more time being worked on and being fixed than they have in the dunes... :D

Were going to winchester in july, the 20th through the 23rd I think... oh there woulda been more video of the 2 banshees in our group, but they were busy fixing being fixed :rlaugh: I swear, we bought all our bikes at the same time and the damn 2 strokes have spent more time being worked on and being fixed than they have in the dunes... :D

Scared, lol! Great vids:nice: Your going to need more then your 450 if you wanna have a chance. I leave for Coos Bay this Tuesday the 12th and will be gone till fathers day. We are riding every section of the oregon dunes. This is the last ride on this motor. Going with a new Polanda kit when I get back. Should be able to achieve mid 60's on gas with an inframe pipe and low 70's with a shear. With all liquids, it's down to 264 lbs for race weight.:nice: 7mill or bigger is what your going to need Jordan:flag:

Scared, lol! Great vids:nice: Your going to need more then your 450 if you wanna have a chance. I leave for Coos Bay this Tuesday the 12th and will be gone till fathers day. We are riding every section of the oregon dunes. This is the last ride on this motor. Going with a new Polanda kit when I get back. Should be able to achieve mid 60's on gas with an inframe pipe and low 70's with a shear. With all liquids, it's down to 264 lbs for race weight.:nice: 7mill or bigger is what your going to need Jordan:flag:
I should have something up my sleeve after this winter :D but who said we'd only be racing in a strait line and on flat ground? :D

ah man its i can't stand it i need a quad this summer.. but not sure it will tow that well behind a stang lol.. but i will be down at sandlake alot this summer.. with my buddy's trucks. see ya there!

lemme know when you guys go down... I've got a 01 ram 2500 on 38's thats bright blue and my buddy has a white 01 ram on 35's, were usually parked just out of the main parking lot to the right. We may be going down sunday morning for the day... not sure yet though

I haven't been down in like 2 years, you should see us, We start the no run hills! We find a really steep hill and roll our quads backwards into the shubs and trees, try to make a starting pad and go from there, lol we don't always make it back out, I think beer had a good part in that,.... aww the good times, I'll have to make it out someday with you guys.

Matt

I haven't been down in like 2 years, you should see us, We start the no run hills! We find a really steep hill and roll our quads backwards into the shubs and trees, try to make a starting pad and go from there, lol we don't always make it back out, I think beer had a good part in that,.... aww the good times, I'll have to make it out someday with you guys.

Matt
yea we've done those, itd be more fun with a few beers, but sober, getting stuck in the hot sun wasnt so fun :D I'm looking forward to our winchester bay trip in july, a customer of mine told me of a new hill climb that he cut out with a chainsaw thats suposedly as long as banshee hill and steep as hell