Viper Project

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
Philly
Whats up guys
Well my dad is finally getting serious with his car...he's been talking about supercharging it for a while but we're finally doing it. He ordered a Roe supercharger and some better flowing heads (not sure of specifics), getting a meth injection kit etc. Should be pretty fun to drive when its done.

I have more pics that I'll post later, yesterday we got down to the block. I honestly think he has one of the easiest motors to work on...everything was completely straightforward. He was anxious so we started tearing down before having any of the parts :D

block.JPG

P1000096%20(Small).JPG

• Sponsors (?)

i'll come and help if you'll let me drive it around the block when its done :D

awesome. i always love seeing cars like that getting some extra attention in the power department rather just polishing it for shows.

Is that why they sound like that?? I always wondered.

Yeah man, its pretty odd sounding. A girl I dated briefly in high school had a neighbor with his and hers dodge vipers. Black and red of course. It used to piss her off because I'd end up BSing with the neighbor and ignoring her. He'd take me for a spin once and a while but would never let me drive it.

I was expecting some nastiness when he fired it up but it wasn't there. Of course, I couldn't stop smiling for hours after he took me around in it... I was 17 at the time and damn was that car fun! Not only does it sit you back in the seat but it could pull an awful lot of lateral G.

Synned said:
I'll just have to post a vid afterwards

Do it up! All these car threads as spring approaches are giving me terrible thoughts. I may have to start putting my savings accounts into CDs just to stop myself from getting back in the game.

Adam

Yeah...I hate driving it though because then I get back in my car and it feels like somethings wrong :rolleyes: :nonono:

I was a tech at a dodge dealer for a little over a year, and had the chance to do a couple tune ups on a couple guys older '95, and '00 vipers. One of the owners was cool and let me take out the '95 for a spin around the block, but it was in town so I couldnt get on it. That was at the end of the work day, and I got to drive home in a '97 Olds cutlass coupe... :notnice: Good luck on the build up, hope it goes smooth for yall!