**Virus Warning

7DMACH1

Founding Member
Jan 5, 2002
Lansdale PA.
(Reuters) - A new computer worm emerged on Tuesday which broke the speed record from the announcement of a security vulnerability in Microsoft's Internet Explorer to a full-blown virus that spreads in the wild....Microsoft said the worm is a variant of MyDoom and that it was investigating the threat the worm poses..."People will receive an e-mail saying that their PayPal account has been credited or that they are invited to watch a webcam. When they click on the link, just by viewing a site it executes code and infects the computer."...Microsoft was expected to issue its monthly batch of security patches later on Tuesday, but the company could not immediately say if a patch for the new worm would be part of it.

So, don't go clicking any email from Paypal saying, that your account had been credited $175.

• Sponsors (?)

7DMACH1 said:
(Reuters) - A new computer worm emerged on Tuesday which broke the speed record from the announcement of a security vulnerability in Microsoft's Internet Explorer to a full-blown virus that spreads in the wild....Microsoft said the worm is a variant of MyDoom and that it was investigating the threat the worm poses..."People will receive an e-mail saying that their PayPal account has been credited or that they are invited to watch a webcam. When they click on the link, just by viewing a site it executes code and infects the computer."...Microsoft was expected to issue its monthly batch of security patches later on Tuesday, but the company could not immediately say if a patch for the new worm would be part of it.

So, don't go clicking any email from Paypal saying, that your account had been credited $175.

You mean I wont be getting that $175??? Son of a Bitch, that was my new console :(

Slighty off topic but this is why the three strikes law doesn't apply here, it should be a one time strike and you're out of here. I lost a PC a few years ago to a virus. I have no problems with these idiots put away for life, and don't tell me it was a victimless crime, coming up with the dollars for a new PC upsets me, big time.