Visibility with smoked headlights?

• Sponsors (?)

umm guys....

[size=+2]Those are exactly the same thing as stock except they have clear reflectors instead of the amber colored reflectors!!!.... [/size]they are not any darker than the regular 01+ headlights.

The actual lense is exactly the same as the stock ones. THE LENSES ARE NOT TINTED IN ANY WAY....they are awesome looking tho with the clear corners...

They call them "smoked" becase the housing is black in comparrison to the 99-00 headlights that have a chrome housing. All the newer GTs have the "smoked" headlights with the amber reflectors on the corners. everyone keeps saying that they're tinted, but they are NOT.

281pony said:
i saw them on mt.com, they look identical to what i bought.

i got them on ebay for about half the price though. paid like 150 something to the door. i believe mustangtuning wants 299?

175 for the lights and silverstar's, i think i came out decent.
Yea, those look just like the ones i ordered on MustangTuning yesterday, paid $189.99 shipped to my door:D I think they look alot better on black GT's than the stock 01+ headlights

TrueBlue03 said:

umm guys....

[size=+2]Those are exactly the same thing as stock except they have clear reflectors instead of the amber colored reflectors!!!.... [/size]they are not any darker than the regular 01+ headlights.

The actual lense is exactly the same as the stock ones. THE LENSES ARE NOT TINTED IN ANY WAY....they are awesome looking tho with the clear corners...

They call them "smoked" becase the housing is black in comparrison to the 99-00 headlights that have a chrome housing. All the newer GTs have the "smoked" headlights with the amber reflectors on the corners. everyone keeps saying that they're tinted, but they are NOT.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who understands this.:nonono: