Vortech 96 CObra vs. Srt4

• Sponsors (?)

Man, there is way too much footage of that Neon's taillights. So when you were even from a start (can never tell if that actually happened in any of that) did you take him?

GRGT1994 said:
Man, there is way too much footage of that Neon's taillights. So when you were even from a start (can never tell if that actually happened in any of that) did you take him?

there was two races that were even starts, one was a 1st gear rollon across the intersection around 40secs into the clip, and at the very end at 1:38 is the 2nd race, alot of the streets werent long enuff and the srt4 wanted to race but u cant race a 400+whp car even around slight turn....it already doesn't stay straight when going straight because of the pozzi, so going around a slight bend was too dangerous but i dont think the srt4 guy really realizes that. the Cobra also has 4.10s....more importantly my friend wanted to see vidz of his car and thats why its in there

Nice. I love how every time you're not trying, the neon rips away like he's beating the pants off of you, then each time I hear your engine rev past 3500 rpm, his headlights are fading into the distance