Vortech supercharged, Caged 93 LX

Status
Not open for further replies.

96GRNGT

Jan 17, 2008
I have a 1993 mustang lx. I am the third owner and all mods were done by the previous owner. 5.0 5 speed. It is a factory non ac car with black interior. It has an 8 point cage, subframe connectors, plated torque boxes, 373 gears with rebuilt track lock, long tube headers with off road h-pipe and mac exhaust, MSD 6al btm ignition box and coil, 24lb injectors, holley 255 lph pump, vortech a-trim with 6 inch lower and 2.95 upper (makes about 10lb's of boost), upr boost pipe. The car has a bad second gear synchro. It still works fine just grinds sometimes. And the car has a vibration at high speeds. Im not sure what it is, but the pinion seal is leaking so it could be the rear. I do have a built rear (moser spool, moser 31 spline axles with moser c-clip eliminators, 373 gears, downs ford girdle) that could go with the car depending on how much I get for it. The only other thing is the car could use bigger injectors and a tune. It has an fmu now but I would recomend doing it rite. I would do it but I want a gt and I dont want to dump money into a car that will never be what I want. The car is very fast and loads of fun to drive. I am asking $4800 obo or trade for a GT or a notch.

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.