Vortech supercharger for my 94 cobra ?s

Jnstang89

Sep 22, 2003
South Florida
I want to get any info on a vortech for my 94 cobra. How much can i expect from it? What type of feeling it will give me? Can i buy them used? What type of horsepower gains? Can i use it on all stock motor? I just want to get any info on them and if anyone has done a vortech to there 94-95 cobra and tell me how you feel about it and what it did for the car? Thanks everyone!!!

• Sponsors (?)

In a nutshell HOLY $HIT!

I bought it and all the supporting hardware included in my sig for about $1,100.00. Most of the parts were used. I did alot of shopping and it took me several months to accumulate everything, but my patience seems to have paid off 10 fold. :spot:

:drool: Crack :drool:

If you get the blower used, you need all the supporting hardware. Brackets, bolts, oil lines, power pipe, BTM, FMU, inline pump or replace in-tank pump, etc.

Go to www.corral.net They have a lot more people on their site, so the classifieds is usually more plentiful. But check here as well. Plan on waiting a month at least to find a good deal.
Scott

Down said:
:worship: :worship:

Jesus, are you a crack dealer? How else could you shell out so little? :nice:

J
LOL, if i was a crack dealer, i would have bought everything brand new and gold-plated it. :rlaugh: Seriously though, almost everything, except the lunar gauges, were purchased used. I was lucky in the fact that all of the parts were described well when i purchased them and i only bought from people with excellent feedback. 6 months was a long time to piece this thing together as the head-unit was the first thing purchased. It was hard seeing it in my closet for all that time :bang: plus my wife kept trying to throw it out. :mad:

i bought mine brand new and it was pretty straight forward to put on it took some time but it was well worth it .
troysengine.jpg

On an average of 100 extra hp on a stock motor 5-8#'s of boost and it makes you feel like a bad asz when you see other cars on the road with the intimidating whine. You can get it used but you have to be careful sometimes. I put it on a stock motor and I have 160K+ with no problems but blown HG's from too much boost. Keep it under 8 psi and you will be safe anymore expect to shell out extra $$ for repairs.
Like YEAHLOH95..it adds lots of "Bling" and I love it.
:nice: