vortech supercharger

Hey guys i have a few questions. I bought a used supercharger and am installing. First i did search on history in Tuning section. My questions are , i have a boost control and seen where some one said to set timing at 10 deg. With boost control do i still set at 10 or leave at 12? have 42 injectors and adj fuel pressure regulator, so leave fmu off and set fuel pressure at 40? I also have 255gph fuel pump i take it i dont need to put boost pump on is that correct? Lastly no tuners close will have to drive 4 to 7 hours to have tuned, dont want to take to tuner til i put my dart block 347 in and a intercooler on. Im putting wide band af gauge in can i get tuned close with it on stock boost from vortec by adjusting fuel pressure?
any imput greatly appreciated thanks mark

• Sponsors (?)

Have you checked the plugs? Just a suggestion, but put a fresh set of plugs in the car make a pass with it and shut it right off afterwards. When you pull the plugs you will be able to "read" them to see that your timing is correct. Let me know if you need help doing this. Imo the only way to make sure that the timing you are running is correct for your setup and that you aren't detonating the motor.