Vossen Wheels CV1's Review (pics)

CutterWolf

Aug 12, 2008
Over on the Mustang Forums I was a winner of a Vossen wheel sponsorship. Well I got my wheels this week and I want to pass long the low down on these wheels. First, the wheels come VERY well packed. They go the extra mile and put corner guards all the way around the boxes which are made out of something very close to partial board (very strong). (see pic)

42515968.jpg

Once you open the box you find another thick cardboard top over the wheel and on the wheel its self a black cover to protect the polished lip.

30536359.jpg

The wheels also come with: Center caps, chrome valve stems, and centering rings.

16656448.jpg

I was very impressed by the quality of the wheels and pictures just don't do them any justice. You have to see these wheels in person! All in all I'm very happy with them and they gave my car a whole new killer look! So if your in the mark for some very nice high end wheels give Vossen a call.

Vossen Wheels
1-888-463-7778

Web: Luxury lightweight Vossen staggered 19, 20, 21, 22 inch wheels rims for Mercedes Benz, BMW, Lexus, Audi and Bentley
Video: YouTube - VossenWheels's Channel
Twitter: Vossen Wheels (vossenwheels) on Twitter
Facebook: Vossen Wheels | Facebook

Now for some quick shots of them on my car. I'm lining up a Pro photo shoot very soon and I'll post up the pic's once its done. So for now enjoy!

20x9" and 20x10 1/2" on 255x35 and 295x30 Toyo Prox 4's

44453948.jpg

87518539.jpg

89112457.jpg

24461471.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

As mentioned above not my thing but they do look really good! I had to go back and look at em again. They are nice - especially the fitment. They tuck perfectly! Nice to see something that not only different but still tasteful and they work on your car nicely. Thanks for sharing.