Vote...

Who would you vote for in the upcoming MOD election?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

daggar you gotta be more realistic here... girls at hooters dont just take there shirts off... i no the power you have on stangnet is alot but dont let it get to your head... if the best i can do is get the girls to hold a sign and kiss my cheeks... then thats the best i can do... im not gonna go in there and apply force to get girls undressed in there place of work... if they dont they dont... if they do then thats a bonus!

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
daggar you gotta be more realistic here... girls at hooters dont just take there shirts off... i no the power you have on stangnet is alot but dont let it get to your head... if the best i can do is get the girls to hold a sign and kiss my cheeks... then thats the best i can do... im not gonna go in there and apply force to get girls undressed in there place of work... if they dont they dont... if they do then thats a bonus!

You should have no problem sending her into the restroom with your shirt so she can change for the pic. She has to be wearing your and you wearing hers... use common sense when working out the logistics. :rolleyes:

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
oh boy!!!!!!!
View attachment 427278

View attachment 427280

lol i need a few Days!!!! i atleast gotta eat there if im gonna have a photo shoot!
I would recommend the all you eat many wings and perhaps consume a beer of german decent...good luck on your mission pledge. Should you succeed you will be rewarded with all the secrets that have been shared between memebers, passed down from generation-to-generation...truths will me known to you, not only of stangnet, but of so many things that non members could never have dreamed to have wanted to know. (lets hope he don't realize we don't know **** before we get the pics posse brothers)