VRS X-pipe or Prochamber w/ LTs?

• Sponsors (?)

back from the dead......

But did you ever find out which pipe? Did you buy one? How does it sound? I am thinking about the same setup(long tubes with prostreets) and i dont know which mid-pipe to buy.

Let me know

Yea i have heard the same thing about MAC in general, but i have not seen any complaints about the Prochamber. I talked to a guy with the Prochamber and Spintech prostreets and he said he sounds great.

BTW, the prochamber is known to make more power than x or h pipes.....will you notice driving around? I doubt it....

nmcgrawj said:
Yea i have heard the same thing about MAC in general, but i have not seen any complaints about the Prochamber. I talked to a guy with the Prochamber and Spintech prostreets and he said he sounds great.

BTW, the prochamber is known to make more power than x or h pipes.....will you notice driving around? I doubt it....
They do sound good but they will not last as long.
As far as them making more power it really depends on the combo and type of x-pipe. I have personally seen a VRS make more power than a Prochamber on a N/A 306 motor.

Wear out? I've had my pro-chamber on my 95 since they came out and haven't had any problems with it other than the fact that my tailshaft seal went out on me and blew tranny fluid all over it and stained it a little. Other than that, I swap it out ever two years for emissions. I've never heard any other mustang that sounds like mine either, I've got 40 series mufflers and equal length shorties and set off car alarms like crazy whenever I'm out, great fun! :nice: