Wahhhhaaahhhaaa!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

skywalker said:
*giggle* ssorry I just can't hold the laughter in! BWUAHAHAHA

that being said...hey cute asian chicks right? oh wait, you're taken. BWUAHAHAHA

ROFLMAO

KOREA?! BWUAHAHAHA

Yeah, lotsa eye candy. But that's ok, cuz I'm still here and still having fun.

~Critter

NoKitten said:
Yeah, lotsa eye candy. But that's ok, cuz I'm still here and still having fun.

~Critter

That's okay son (OMFG that is the correct term now! :eek: ); Mr. Big Bad Marine is now whining about being bored while stationed on the California coast :p This is especially hilarious when he just needs to take advantage of his SN and "use the Force (or your feet), Luke" to get himself down to the beach for his own visual pleasure :rlaugh:

I mean, :flag: , but really :nonono:

StangDreamin' said:
That's okay son (OMFG that is the correct term now! :eek: ); Mr. Big Bad Marine is now whining about being bored while stationed on the California coast :p This is especially hilarious when he just needs to take advantage of his SN and "use the Force (or your feet), Luke" to get himself down to the beach for his own visual pleasure :rlaugh:

I mean, :flag: , but really :nonono:

Today I was not bored. Today I went to the range and rented a S&W model 500 and WHOOOOOA!

The other day when I was bored, I was sitting in an office on duty, for the second time in 3 days, during a 96.

skywalker said:
Today I was not bored. Today I went to the range and rented a S&W model 500 and WHOOOOOA!

PFFFFTTT! S&W 500 wears a 6" full-lug barrel with ports. Go back and rent a S&W Mdl629 "Mountain Revolver". 4" tapered barrel, minimal ejector shroud; they trimmed down as much weight as possible for easier carry - of course, you still gotta shoot the thing! :eek: I must admit, I've switched to .44 Spec full-wadcutters for practice and often Silvertip for carry - arthritis in my right wrist is a b**** :mad: