Waiting On Your 2006 Order?

• Sponsors (?)

wasssup rick

good luck with being serialized , im still c/u , lol mad annoying i wonder y?? i ordered about a week or two before u at the same dealer , maybe its cause your a vert right? man i just want this mustang already, this is rediculous , im still c/u and its been long rick good luck just wanna hear somethin else when i call then c/u feel like jumpin thru the phone and chokin that evil robot chick sometimes
:mad: :fuss: :shrug: :bs: :bang:

SactoStang said:
Wow, that was fast. Congrats! I ordered mine a day after you ordered yours so I'm guessing it won't be long.

They told me to expect a late October delivery. When they called me that Saturday to say my car was sitting on the lot, I about died. This is my SECOND GT order. The first one I ordered in January (of 05) under x-plan, and after 3 months realized the car was never going to be delivered. They told me I'd be getting an 06 sometime in September. I cancelled that order.

This time though Ford is producing more GT's, so I believe the dealerships have better allocations.

I've gone through 2 tanks of gas since Tuesday :damnit: But it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!

do u think i should reorder??? im under x plan think thats y its takin so long??? im not even serialized yet gettin frustrated lol ??? and dont like to annoy the sales manager cause i know its not his fault u know idk what to do

ordered 6/14/05
still c/u :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Tracking railcar?

Does anyone know how I can find out my railcar number and then track my car through delivery? My car was shipped on the 7th of September and I'd really like to track her progress through to the dealership.
Thanks in advance.

3.8stangsonnnnn said:
do u think i should reorder??? im under x plan think thats y its takin so long??? im not even serialized yet gettin frustrated lol ??? and dont like to annoy the sales manager cause i know its not his fault u know idk what to do

ordered 6/14/05
still c/u :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Yeah, my order went in on 09JUN, but no Dora processed until the 27th. Just called and my vert is scheduled for week of 03OCT. I think its taken this long, because of the dealer's allocation, they do sell more high end products (Land Rover and A-M) than mustangs, so they might not be as high as some of the CA dealers. I would say keep your order (especially w/ the X-plan) and it should show up soon.

K Sounds Good

THX RICK FOR REASSURIN ME I WAS ABOUT TO LOSE MY MIND LOL I ORDERED ON JUN 14 SO I PROBABLY WASNT PROCESSED TILL LATER IIGHTTTT COOL BRO , when we finally get em well meet up at a jersey meet somewhere, i plan on throwin the 3dcarbon body kit , with some TIS 22's on the rear and 20's on the front , with some 5 % tints ,

ordered black, iup, black interior gt

maybe 20's all around wanna see not sure yet but those tis 07's are hottttt

Just got mine!

I just picked up my '06 GT on Saturday. I waited a grand total of 37 Days! :nice: The dealer told me I got really lucky. When I ordered it a month ago, the computer gave me a high priority. Anyway, the car is awesome! Good luck to those who are still waiting.

Christian
'06 Mustang GT
Firered Metallic
Dk Charcoal Int.
Auto

Maybe today is the day mine will arrive. Its going to come in less than one month.

Receipt Date: 8/17/2005
Serialize Date: 8/18/2005
Segment Date: 8/18/2005
Sequence Date: 8/29/2005
Blend Date: 8/30/2005
Produced Date: 9/7/2005
Gate Release Date: 9/7/2005
Ship Date: 9/7/2005
Arrival Date:
Sold Date:
:banana: :banana:

damn consider yourselves lucky lol me and rick been waitin so long hopefully i get mine by like end of november so i can do some donuts in the snow lol just playin , that thing will be sittin in the garage probably all winter good luck with your stangs and b happy u didnt wait long lol

Ordered 8-24-05 and C & U as of 9-14-05 I hope that big gap is not a bad sign. Dealer said allocation not that bad and my priority is 99. :bang: :bang: They told me should be here by Dec which gives me more time to save I guess. :damnit: :damnit: :fuss: :fuss: