Waiting On Your 2006 Order?

Sanctus said:
well if you live in california... then dont expect it for about 9+ months if you order now. because i ordered a month or two before aprill of 05. and now what is it? decemeber, and still c/u. but thats if you want 18's.... is what they told me. soo i baught an order that fell through

I have this vehicle sitting on the lot I work at. Tungsten GT w/18'' polished bullitts.

• Sponsors (?)

Gangwar said:
Yep where you are the GTs you can get close to invoice,,,,but when you get to Florida or texas you are going to pay sticker,Let me know if I amn wrong?JT
Ha! At the dealer I'm referring to, you ain't gonna get invoice on a GT. :rlaugh: This same dealer has TWO GT40's in the showroom that you'd think were made of gold. One's been there almost a year, the other about 6 months. They're asking $250,000 for each, last I heard. The GT Stangs can be had for sticker, no less though. I tried dealing with them while waiting for my Stang, the salesman wanted to gouge me right off the bat on a transfer.:rolleyes:

firestang70 said:
Dycot, I ordered a T82 on 12/29. Dealer F47451, order# 3207, priority 15. The 1800# states it is c/u. any idea before mine will go into production? Thanks
If you are still C/U by March I would find another dealer and order a 2007 GT........JT

I think I've got the record for the longest wait....order placed June 9 2005....still C/U as of 1/4. Dealer keeps telling me soon! I work for Ford and can't get it any sooner.

sportsroof69 said:
06 GT coupe - deluxe
Vista Blue
dark charcoal
5spd
shaker 500
13D

Pretty standard stuff. Order placed on 30 Dec. Priority 10 and a 6-8 week delivery according to the salesman.

Pretty Standard stuff huh lol ???
I hope you will get the GT in 8 weeks.........
By that time it will be near March and if you call fords 800# you will see what stage your Stang Gts at...
If you are still C/U by that time you will maybe nott see the car........
And if you are at C/U by march I would order a 2007 Gt at a different dealer,maybe bigger dealer.
And maybe you will have a 2007 Stang Gt in July....
Don't beleave most salesmen because they don't know whats going on...JT

Pretty Standard stuff huh lol ???
I hope you will get the GT in 8 weeks.........
By that time it will be near March and if you call fords 800# you will see what stage your Stang Gts at...
If you are still C/U by that time you will maybe nott see the car........
And if you are at C/U by march I would order a 2007 Gt at a different dealer,maybe bigger dealer.
And maybe you will have a 2007 Stang Gt in July....
Don't beleave most salesmen because they don't know whats going on...JT

Ever heard the phrase "you sound like a broken record"?

sportsroof69 said:
Ever heard the phrase "you sound like a broken record"?

+1 on the broken record! I think he has said it like 10 times in the past 3 pages. I still don't know anything about 07' models showing up in july and I work for a dealership!

To answer sanctus question, yes we will a,z,x,d plan any mustang. Those of you that are waiting, you can order your mustangs from other dealerships that may have a larger allocation and have them drop ship it to your hometown dealer. Or simply, find your car online at another dealership and fly there to buy it and drive home. It is simply rediculous for you guys to be waiting this long for these cars still.

Do any of you have the new dark version of the IUP ordered? That was on a quality hold last time I checked.

Hate to sound like a broken record but hate see people getting screwed with ordering a GT.
Yep its best that yea get one off of a ford lot in the south and have it shipped to yeaaa or drive it back home.....
Seems that you don't know whats going on with the 07 Stangs when you can order one for the 07 year?
In 2005 you could have order a 2006 last June but since the Shelbys coming out early you will be able to order them in early March....
Very surpised that you don't know that since you work at a dealership????
See most salespeople don't know whats going on,they take your order and thats it.......JT

Gangwar said:
Hate to sound like a broken record but hate see people getting screwed with ordering a GT.
Yep its best that yea get one off of a ford lot in the south and have it shipped to yeaaa or drive it back home.....
Seems that you don't know whats going on with the 07 Stangs when you can order one for the 07 year?
In 2005 you could have order a 2006 last June but since the Shelbys coming out early you will be able to order them in early March....
Very surpised that you don't know that since you work at a dealership????
See most salespeople don't know whats going on,they take your order and thats it.......JT

Settle down there Captain Keyboard! Just because you can place an order for a Shelby in March (which it not set in stone yet, if I am correct) does not mean the orderbank is open for all mustang orders! I really don't appreciate the jabs either about not knowing anything, and I actually thought I was helping by letting people know that they do not have to wait this long.

Most likely the orderbank will be opened for 07 mustangs in mid to late July, with a Job 1 build date somewhere in the August timeframe, which means a late August early September delivery.