Waiting On Your 2006 Order?

• Sponsors (?)

06GT said:
what is the phone number to check on order status?
800-392-3673 (M-F 8:00am-8:00pm Eastern Time)
800-962-3746 (Choice of automated "Robot Lady" or "Analyst" option)

Tips: If you choose the automated "Robot Lady", and your model year is 2006, drag out the "S" in 6 like a hissing snake. If your body type is T82, say "Tee/eight/two- instead of "Tee/eighty/two" When asked for 5 digit sales code (a.k.a. dealer code) leave out any letters.

alfman9 said:
I just called and now I have been scheduled for 9/05 as well. I sure hope my car isnt built on the day after Labor Day. The plant does close for Labor Day doesn't it?
I am to assume the plant will be closed for Labor Day since this holiday was intended for us hard working laborers. Besides, everybody on the line will be in good spirits because of a short week. This should equal even greater quality :nice:

i ordered on June 30th with the X-plan and ive been calling ford every week. Today i got good news from them. My car is being built but there is no date for shipment yet, that will be determined when the car is done. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Stang066 said:
i ordered on June 30th with the X-plan and ive been calling ford every week. Today i got good news from them. My car is being built but there is no date for shipment yet, that will be determined when the car is done. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.
Congrats! Vista blue is a nice color. Keep us posted.

06 Performance White

Placed order with Dealership on 8/10/05 $1000.00 deposit
Order number 2001 Priority 10
MSRP 30300.00
Invoice 28009.00
X-plan
8/18/05 VIN# Issued
Called ERL Lady and learned I have a build week of 9/5/05

Talked with dealer today about painting Tungsten Stripes, waiting on a quote from the paint department.

Looks like I may get lucky.

Build date

Yes, it is a GT. Got pretty much everything you can get on the car. I really don't have a clue about time frame. From what I learned on this site it is all about allocation to your particular dealer. I had cancelled two previous orders (one for mis order and the other to obtain x-plan pricing from a different dealership) This new dealer had just changed GM's and actually had the Ford factory people in the dealership, working on allocations, while I was ordering my car. You might check with the dealer to find out about their allocations.

I ordered on june 20th (vista blue gt vert) and mine is on a truck about an hour from my dealership as I write this. It all depends on dealer allocation and when ford has your parts at the factory I guess. I had a build date early august sometime.

I ordered mine Aug 4th, from Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnine . I got an order number, that's all I know so far.

GT Premium
Fire Red
Dk Charcoal Interior
Auto Tranny
17" Wheel Upgrade
1000 Shaker
Security System
Side Airbags

msrp 29,370

Christian

06GT said:
hey hey... I can finally post on here!!

I ordered my Black 2006 GT last Saturday, 8/13, est delivery is in October... what a wait!! eesh... I didn't want an 05 this late in the year tho, so an 06 it is.

Like I said it's black with black & red interior, premium w/IUP, stick, and the gray craiger-esque rims. I almost got the shaker1000, but decided to drop it from the order after some thought.

-Bart

UPDATE: I just talked to my dealer... and I have a build date of (are you ready?) 9/5 -!! which means I may possibly see it by my birthday on 9/18... -!! :cool:

I ordered mine Aug 4th, from Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnine . I talked to the dealer today (Aug. 24) he gave me a build date of Aug.29 :banana: . He says I should have it 2-3 weeks after that.

GT Premium
Fire Red
Dk Charcoal Interior
Auto Tranny
17" Wheel Upgrade
1000 Shaker
Security System
Side Airbags

msrp 29,370

Christian

Same problem ordered it on 7/07/05 and still C/U.........
My dealers tells me that i am the first to get a GT and should be in Sept. i think i will call sometime later next week.Or maybe Fri.........JohnnyT

I ordered my Silver GT from Galpin Ford in the San Fernando, CA on 6/19. Called the dealer today and told me it should be delivered on 9/18. Lets hope there right.
The salesman told me it was good I ordered when I did because according to him, there is a 4 month backorder right now. :shrug: