Waiting On Your 2006 Order?

06GT said:
UPDATE: I just talked to my dealer... and I have a build date of (are you ready?) 9/5 -!! which means I may possibly see it by my birthday on 9/18... -!! :cool:

I now have access to the 'Robot Lady'... who says my build date is scheduled for the week of 9/12... so it looks like it'll be a late Sept delivery.. :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

I ordered mine August 5th, received my vin# august 18, and estimated production date August 29th (yesterday). I'm expecting it the week of 9/16.
Gt coupe deluxe
Redfire ext/ Charcoal int.,/manual/IUP/Leather trimmed seats

Shipped 9/6
Expected arrival 9/13

I just got off the phone with the customer rep. at the 800# and I found out that my build week has been pushed back from 9/5 to 9/18. Hmmm, I'm glad I didn't assume too much about the build week info. The customer rep. was really nice and she bluntly told me that the build week info. is just an estimate and it could change again :( . Oh well, it's still worth the wait.

Got my Dora

I finally got my DORA and PRI 25 after waiting 4 weeks. The salesman was totally jacking me around and I had to go to the GM. The GM gave me the DORA before I left the dealership. I called Ford CS on Monday and they confirmed my order was in. :cheers:

Now the next level of waiting begins.

order

ordered on 6/14/05

still c/u as of 8/31/05 uhhhhhhhhhhh this isnt a fun wait lol

IT HAS BEEN ORDERED THO RIGHT???? IF THE LADY SAYS C/U DOES THAT MEAN IT HAS BEEN ORDERED ??? JUST WANNA MAKE SURE THAT ITS ORDERED AND IM WAITING FOR A REASON LOL

I ordered on 8/17. Locked in for production the week of 9/5. Arrival at dealership 9/21. Dang that was fast. I have a car to sell.

06 GT Tungsten Grey
ICAP red leather
manual
IUP

PolkThug said:
Yes, its been ordered. I ordered 6/6 and still C&U.
6/06/05 dammmm yea are waiting longer then me,I ordered mine on07/07/05 and still C/U and my priority is 10 and my dealers says he has the Allocations and says i am the first to get a GT whenever that is.hope in sept but willing to wait till dec since i am getting X-Plan......JohnnyT

Mine was built two weeks ago, and is currently in transit, but due to Katrina, the railcar it's in is being diverted to a terminal where it's supposed to be unloaded and trucked down. "Katrina" , what a cute name for a storm that's turned out to be the bitch of all storms.

Still C/U in eastern part of Pa,but ordered it in New Jersey on X-plan on 07/07/07
2006 stang Gt black Red seats.........Hope they start making more GTs instead of the V6s so we can get ours..JohnnyT