Want a Pic

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by Cobain03, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. ..of a 65/6/7 with the grill emblem thing that goes between the headlights and the actual grill. the 3 line thing?
  2. You mean the chrome 'gills' that are on the inner wall of the headlight bucket??
  3. yea those