Want to see the video of my 12.31 at 111.15mph pass?

• Sponsors (?)

Paul, I just watched the vid. Nice run!

One question though: Did your dad leave early (before the green), or did he just get that good of a jump on you?

If he didn't leave early, and you would have launched at the same time he did, I think you might have been under 12 seconds based on the difference in starts.

I got really tied up at work...

But since he uploaded it to my site... here it is.

http://100mphclub.com/movies/kcbestrunever.mpg

That's a very deceiving run... you trapped 111 and the other car trapped 93... sure didn't look like you were catching him. :shrug:

BTW - Paul, I had to change the file name. Since my name is Paul it might get a little confusing. LOL

If you have any more to upload go ahead and I'll post the link when I can.

MLC Stang said:
Paul, I just watched the vid. Nice run!

One question though: Did your dad leave early (before the green), or did he just get that good of a jump on you?

If he didn't leave early, and you would have launched at the same time he did, I think you might have been under 12 seconds based on the difference in starts.

it doesn't matter if his dad left on time or didn't. Paul and his dad would have the same timeslip no matter how long his reaction time was. It doesn't start counting your time untill you leave the line...

I have seen guys with new setups take as long as 3-4 secs... They aren't worried about the guy in the other lane and reaction times... There just trying to get a perfect launch down for a good ET and MPH...

Here's where it could get sorta confusing... It will still tell you who won the race... This is based off who gets to the other end first without red lighting, but far as ET's they are based off the time you cross the starting line till you cross the finish line. This is why someone with a lower ET and higher MPH then the other car can lose due to a bad reaction time ...

Oh and right now is the perfect time to get your car to the track and dynoed... That way you have some base number to compare with later...