want to supercharge for next mod HELP PLEASE!!!

quickndslick2

Banned
Sep 28, 2009
i finally decided to go with a supercharger question is i know there is 3 diffrent types what are the pros and cons of each?? which will give the most power?? which is the most safest for daily driving and alot of highway miles?? any opinion is helpful thanks alot

• Sponsors (?)

Try the search button. Then make a new thread when you come up with a few specific questions.

People could literaly write books on what you just asked, and people have.

Actually, thats not a bad idea either, try Barnes and Noble too.

My simplified answer would be....get a Kenne Bell, but I'm biased. They have torque down low and are a blast to drive around town. Con is they would feel a little flat up top compared to a centrifugal supercharger which builds power and has most of it higher in the RPMs. All are safe for DD duty and on the highway as long as it's installed and tuned correctly. HP depends on what size supercharger you go with and then you need to look into all supporting mods such as how much will your engine hold, depending on if it's stock or not, fuel system, MAF, on and on.
The best advice was given above. Search, read and then come back with more specific questions because there is just too much info to give to answer your questions correctly. Buy a KB. :)