Wanted to share my pride and joy

• Sponsors (?)

Don't feel bad, I'm part of the white hood brigade too, though it's kinda hard to see in this pic.

IM000343.jpg

Thanks, yah its a 2006 F series color Burnt Orange, good eye!:nice: I really like your rag top, that thing is clean!

Thanks I try, but some dude hit it,so those old pics are decieving,it has a messed up quarter panel right now b/cmy GF's neighbor doesn't know how to use a rear view mirror:doh:

The plus side is his insurance gave me 1500 bucks to fix my car when I was only quoted 900! Looks like I get a few bottle fills courtesy of state farm:D

Thanks I try, but some dude hit it,so those old pics are decieving,it has a messed up quarter panel right now b/cmy GF's neighbor doesn't know how to use a rear view mirror:doh:

The plus side is his insurance gave me 1500 bucks to fix my car when I was only quoted 900! Looks like I get a few bottle fills courtesy of state farm:D

How about some sub frames, and I hate State Farm, thats who I have:nonono:

Yah I know. I dont know what the previous owner was thinking when he did that?:shrug: I might go better when I paint the hood and cowl vent.

Well i didn't mean to knock it or anything, it is really nice lookin, that's just the FIRST thing i noticed, even before i really looked at the hood. You can probably rattle can that with some Duplicolor trim paint and get great results if you know how to paint.