Wanting to trade my 99 SUPERCHARGED Explorer Sport???

Status
Not open for further replies.

1SLO94

Jan 19, 2006
Louisville, KY.
Ok ladies and gentlemen, I've recently (2 weeks ago) added a new addition to my family and am in need of a four door vehicle. I am looking to trade my 99 Sport for preferably a Sport Trac or 02+ Explorer. I picked this truck up in Arizona about this time last year and drove it (1700+ miles) back to Louisville Ky. with no issues what so ever. It has 107,xxx miles and still performs flawlessly. Its equipped with newly recovered heated leather seats, all the power options, sunroof, and if the trade is right will have an in dash Kenwood Exceleron DVD/NAVI head unit. Yes the truck is supercharged with a BBK (Eaton inspired) Instacharger and matching BBK throttle body. It also has Explorer Express Suspension components, Gibson cat back exhaust, and drilled and slotted rotors. Depending on the trade I'd love to keep my wheels and tires but it just depends on the options. The truck also comes with the all to rare Saleen front bumper
cover that completely makes the look of this Sport. I will also entertain trades on 97+ ext. cab F-150s. Feel free to ask or email all the questions you have and don't be shy with the offers. I'm a very understanding and reasonable man. LOL!! Thanks again everybody!! Price is $8,000 with the wheels and tires and $7,000 without. Would much rather trade though so let me know what ya got.
X6.jpg

X4.jpg

xplorer.jpg

X5.jpg

inter1.jpg

inter2.jpg

inter3.jpg

X9.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.