"warrior" Edition Gt

So guys, I was contacted by a dealer overseas about trying to sell me a 1 of 50 "warrior" edition 2014 mustang GT. I had to look it up on the internet. looks pretty nice. orginally $41000, But i could get it for $35000. how do i convince to boss (wife) that we have to have this. I cant see it not being worth something later on down the road..... what are your thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

Man I don't see anything that couldn't be copied really cheaply. It's got an air filter and some decals from what I see. I don't see the added value as it's not a ford, saleen, Roush Shelby variant and not really collectible in that sense
Just my .02

I could spray paint a horse on the side of mine and call it a 1 of 1.
I'm not at all saying to avoid a new 5.0, they're fantastic cars.
Just that I personally wouldn't bite on this particular special edition

im not made I got mine. I would love to see you paint a mustang and sell it as one of one. there is way more to this than you know.

Attachments

• 10595965_813097135381280_883725135_n.jpg
    10595965_813097135381280_883725135_n.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 448
eh fuggetaboutit ya know. frikkin wiseguy

???
What does"I'm not made" mean exactly?

Especially being his first post. You know what they say when it comes to first impressions, they are lasting impressions!

Man I don't see anything that couldn't be copied really cheaply. It's got an air filter and some decals from what I see. I don't see the added value as it's not a ford, saleen, Roush Shelby variant and not really collectible in that sense
Just my .02

I agree, dealers or manufacturers do have some weird tactics to sale something that is supposedly a low number edition, like decals, and paint. Still in the end a run of the mill stang.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I dont mind the car what I dont like is Ford attempting to use the Military angle for profit. I know when I was active duty (long ago) I didnt want a special one off car, I wanted a normal car at a better price.

But that is just my opinion

"im not mad" I seemed like there were people saying its just another mustang. I got my on the deployment im still on. this car means so much to me. one it's my first new car 11 miles on it. two, when I take it to car shows it will be talked about. and for 35,000 bucks yeah im not mad. yes it was my first post, but I feel like they were saying thing I didn't like about my car. im sorry but you wont let someone say things like "how many gt500's did they make? what the big deal?" or "oh it's just a V6?" you can feel how you like about me, and in 40 years im HOPING to show you how rare this car can be. so start the crap talking I know its coming.

Here is the link to the car. But all I see to be the difference is the sill plates are serialized and the rear fake fuel door has warrior and the 3rd brake light has warrior when lit up. Also has K/N, painted side scoops, Ford racing touring exhaust and a dash badge. Not what I call top dollar options.

http://military.encs.com/mustangwarriorreveal/?utm_source=WarriorRevealBlog&utm_medium=WarriorRevealBlog&utm_campaign=WarriorRevealBlog
This being a car sold to soldiers im glad it not a GT500 wannabe. I would never be able to afford that, this is a car that I wont likely see at a car show. Anyone out there, would you pay 35,000 for a mustang like that?

Anyone out there, would you pay 35,000 for a mustang like that?

Well that is a sticky question, it is not what others would pay for that specific run, it is all about would you pay that price. There is always a car out there that others will say is over priced, but there is always that special someone that will buy it. Listen to your inner self and make that decision yourself. If you tend to lend a ear to others and their thoughts, regrets always sink in later. Just my 2 cents worth.

You wouldn't see any spray painted horses at a car show either.

You like the car, you're happy with the purchase. That should be all that matters.

But it's a BS package IMO. My opinion shouldn't mean that much

I dont mind the car what I dont like is Ford attempting to use the Military angle for profit. I know when I was active duty (long ago) I didnt want a special one off car, I wanted a normal car at a better price.

But that is just my opinion
When I was active I hated the "support our troops" car magnets. Who's "our troops!?" The magnets were made in Bangladesh or some sh!t. As for special edition cars they're only worth what someone will pay for em.