Water In 2016 Mustang Convertible

Anyone know where to the 5 gallons of water found in foot well behind driver seat comes from i

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pazzo

Aug 28, 2017
Brand new 2016 mustang convertible every time it rains 2 to 5 gallons of water accumulates in the foot well behind the drive Seat anybody know where the water is coming from

• Sponsors (?)

2017 premium convertible. 36279 miles when we got 1.5 inches of rain in 3 days. Flood behind/under drivers seat. First time in they unplugged the drains below the rear of the top and said it was done. Even gave me a ziplock bag with the stuff they pulled out. Continued to get water under/behind drivers seat daily with or without rain outside. Even after mopping, drying, vacuuming every day. 36342 miles and five days later took it back in. Dealership has had car 11 days. Stripped driver front and rear seats, pulled up carpet. Tried to find leak. Called today to tell me the convertible top is separated from the rubber behind the driver side passenger seat. Car will be three years old in february. In July they removed complete interior from dash back to trunk to replace GPS and backup camera cables. Also had to replace entire SYNC system. I suspect they damaged the top accidentaly when performing service. Contacted "Customer Relationship Center". Woman with poor english who thought I was talking about a "convertible tub", her words and spelling, told me that it is not covered, out of warranty mileage. This issue obviously predates 36000 miles. This top should not be "separated" this early in the life of the vehicle. I have an appointment with service manager tomorrow. Also have address to contact corporate. Any other contact info would be appreciated.