water/oil mixing questions.

89RedFoxGT

Nov 2, 2006
jackson, TN
Well, I still havnt found out why yet. I havnt gotten the heads checked yet cause its going to cost me 80$ for the pair. The heads gaskets looked new and so did the other gaskets when I was taring it down. the cylinder walls look great arnt scared or anything either. there was alot of water coming from the exhaust when i would crank the car. its got a new motor in it with 5,800 miles on it from autozone and the guy befor me said it broke a lifter and had to replace it and when he putit back together and cracnked it it started smokin white smoke so he checked the oil an it was milky so he figtured he put the gaskets on wrong and re did the intake gaskets and it still mixed so I was thinking maybe a head gaskets but there fine so when I pulled the heads the drive side had carbon on the 3 front cylinder and the last one closest to the firewall was rusted. and on the intake side of the head some of the ports are a little rusted. what could be causeing it and should I go get the heads checked or something else first? HELP!! I cam get pics of the heads and everything if anyone wants to see them. I'm so ready to getthis thing on the road its not even funny. I've wanted a foxbody scense I was old enough to know what a mustang was:SNSign: any imput would be great. thanks guys!

• Sponsors (?)

Are the heads in good shape not warped or anything? PM me a price shipped for them to 38301 and i'll buy them off of ya. shoot spend a little more and get a set of heads ported and shaved, stock valves and springs? also will they fit my car? its got a 302 in it that came from autozone not sure if it would be any different than a oem block or not.

blah, i guess it would help to read some, if you'll ship them ill be intrested in them.