WATS THIS? 2.3L ***S! U GUYS ARE GAY

• Sponsors (?)

tiny4lx said:
Bring your car down and i'll introduce you to my wifes car. Sounds as if a 2.3 mite of spanked him and now hes pisssst.

:rlaugh:

I think a 2.3 guy did his girlfriend on the hood of his car and now he's pissed at the whole 2.3 community.

this idiot is now pming with words that don't show up completely ^#*
i guess he's trying to tell me something :rolleyes:

lol panzy ass 5.slow guys showing there IQ once again

I would say do an IP check and see if thats teh same person as that bluevenom person I owned a while back...

Quotes from our friend:
i just bought my FIRST car. im 16 and im a muscle nut. im in a car/racing family and i wasnt gunna buy anything unless it had 8 cylinders. anyways, its done up a bit and it fckin pulls hard.
everyone has been saying u cant get tan in a 91 5.0 Its unlikely someone bothered to change over the whole interior and someone said that my car might be a 4 banger from factroy and someone threw in the smallblock. I really really hope not cause then the car is worth nothing.
:rlaugh: :owned:

91coop said:
GO BUY A REAL ****ING CAR..DRIVE YOUR 2.3 OFF A CLIFF AND BUY A 5.0 U :taco:S, HOW DO U ALL FEEL? YOUR DRIVING YOU WIFES CAR!

First off all: Hooked on Phonics is your friend...

Second of all: What makes a 5.0L any better than a 2.3L? Any basis?

91coop said:
GO BUY A REAL ****ING CAR..DRIVE YOUR 2.3 OFF A CLIFF AND BUY A 5.0 U :taco:S, HOW DO U ALL FEEL? YOUR DRIVING YOU WIFES CAR!
This guy is a complete tard. He obviously has never seen what a 2.3 can do that has the proper mods. I just read all of his previous posts and really needs to be banned. Red LX, you going to take care of it?

91coop said:

This has got to be one of those guys who ride my rear bumper all the time! Sorry, but I don't see any reason to get a speeding ticket with an N/A car!

And no I'm not married either(though I am hoping the Lord will soon bless me with a wife).

TheDamned said:
Please don't generalise... i'm a 5."slow" dude and I respect all kinds of mustangs, so stop the 5.0 bashing just based on a stupid prick.
The only one here bashing the 5.0 is T3Al, and trust me, if we could get rid of him, we would have already. ;)
Most of us over here like the challange of making the 2.3 fast, and suprising the hell out of people with the little engine. It isn't that hard really. A lot of us own both 2.3s and V8s.