Website Updated

• Sponsors (?)

I didn't know you had a webpage. Looks great. I'm getting an engine stand next weekend. Then my brother and I are going to rebuild his 2.0L 16v VW engine. I figure we can do that and I'll get some knowledge working inside the engine and such so if we screw it up, it's not my engine. HaHa that sounds so mean, but it's true.

We will have twins soon Dr.E :nice: Glow you shouldnt have given up your Bimini Blue stang, not too many around that I have seen.

car.jpg

314319_136_full.jpg

Dan P., At the time I had a 92 Bimini and the 93 Reef Blue, I still have. We had just had one son and another child on the way in 97, so it was time for a family car. We opted to trade off the Bimini since it had 80,000 miles and it was stick ( i know everbody says the automatic isn't any good). It was on the lot for 2 days behind the dealership and was bought by a college student. The Reef Blue has been a good car, 12 years old and less the 78,000 miles. I sure wish I could have kept both, it was cool having a his/her mustangs. :)

freakintiger said:
Nice site Dr.. I also did not know you had one. Very organized and colorful with good pics. Black background and red lettering are reminiscent of Stinger's site...
Thanks, I have had it for a while, This incarnation has been around since probably 2001.. i really need to redo the whole thing and make it eaiser to update. I need to simplify it some and i want to add some of my photography. But yeah, it does have a similar color scheme as stingers, but red and gray on black work well together.. Stangnet uses it too. (darkmoon skin)

I like the picture you have in the background of burning out. I also love your headlights. Were they expensive? What are they?
That pic is actually a photoshop.. thats with the old engine (SHHH! don't tell) as for my headlights, i got those a few years back and i love em, really brightens up the front of the car, AND you can see much better at night. I ordered them from Procarparts.com, when i ordered em i got the whole set for like 170 shipped, but then they raised the price to 250, It looks like they are cheap again but they dont seem to have the Amber corners like i have anymore..
http://www.procarparts.com/store-detail.asp?sku=FD87MT-4254HCX&dbname=onlinestoreDB
http://www.procarparts.com/store-list2.asp?makerID=9&modelID=65&year=1992&cat=4&sub=34

Dr.