Weekly car meets in NY area?

Benny02GT

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2002
Queens Village, NY
I recently moved back to NY and was wondering if there were any weekly car meets in the NY area: Brooklyn, Queens or Long Island.

I used to live by Pittsburgh and they had weekly car meets of all cars: Stangs, Camaros, Classic muscle cars, imports etc.

Is there any similar to that in the NY area?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

there was one in College Point (Queens Ny) off of College Point Blvd.. I think it was at Rocky's Grill or something like that.. I havent been there in a while.. it was on friday nights... dont know if they still do it.. i know that when i did go there they had some nice rods, classics, etc. other than that :shrug:

Every wednesday and sunday in nanuet new york, been going on for more than 40 years and is one of the biggest in the country. HondaHookup.com is based out of that area, I go every wednesday and sunday being that i live 2 blocks away lol. Some people travel pretty far to come up to nanuet.

Aliate X said:
Every wednesday and sunday in nanuet new york, been going on for more than 40 years and is one of the biggest in the country. HondaHookup.com is based out of that area, I go every wednesday and sunday being that i live 2 blocks away lol. Some people travel pretty far to come up to nanuet.

i live 1 minute from that spot

OMFG I KNOW YOU!!! Lol your stang blew past me on 45 one time when you were passing someone I was like HOLY **** AWESOME! Like you were waiting to get past someone and just as I passed in the oncoming lane you nailed it and....it was loud. lol.