weird beeping noise when start car

Blackone51

Oct 30, 2008
Well when I started my 98 gt after parking it for the winter, it makes a wierd beeping noise. It beeps 5 beeps like six times than stops and when I'm driving it will do it again out of nowhere. It has never done this in the past.:shrug: It still drives like a dream, has anyone experienced this or know what could be doing this? Thank you much:D

• Sponsors (?)

I get the same beeping sound from time to time, its infrequent but very annoying. The other day It beeped about 20 times before it stopped...thats no exaggeration.

99 Gt here. I think it has to do with the bell/seat belt reminder or something under the steering column, its not something I've tried tampering with but when it occurs I feel like ripping something apart.

I dont know something is up with my electrical, my car would not start a while ago and the anti-theft light came on so I just by passed it from the starter and have a push button. Anyone have this problem? O also only my brights work, but I heard that the muti-function switch in the steering column. I have alot of fixing to do and put my mods on that I stock piled over winter.

in the owners manual there is a sequence to shut the seatbelt off its carazy tho if u wanna i gan dig mine out but its wild you have to blink head lights lock doors and all kinds of wild stuff in a certin sequence and sometimes count seconds before next step but im leaning towards the air bag

in the owners manual there is a sequence to shut the seatbelt off its carazy tho if u wanna i gan dig mine out but its wild you have to blink head lights lock doors and all kinds of wild stuff in a certin sequence and sometimes count seconds before next step but im leaning towards the air bag

Your right, my airbags are gone from previous owner and the airbag bag light came on today and was blinking. The good thing is no beeping. Thanks.