Weirs Beach/Funspot Cruise (NHMC car show Sept. 12th)

dark_cobra_01

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2002
RI BEACHES
All,

I would like to start this thread out on it's own since it's less than 2 weeks out.. So who plans on going up to the NHMC Funspot Show this year at Weirs Beach ?

I'm sure the plans will be the same.. We'll meet up at Rockingham Mall early on the morning of the event.. 8:00 sounds good

Everyone chime in who's going, If you haven't gone then you should check this event out because the Cruise up is fun, we have breakfast at an awesome diner the RUZMAN showed us and the show is at the largest arcade in New England.. This allows you to get away from the car event for a bit and enjoy the other stuff FunSpot has like games and a restaurant..

C U there..

-Joe

• Sponsors (?)

Did someone say FOOD :spam: ....That sounds like fun. I remember that event. The place is called "Bobby's Girl" diner I hope to attend. I have the next day off so I don't see a problem.
-Ruz

Rockingham Mall is in Rockingham New Hampshire along side the Rockingham Park Horse racing track.

--------------
Directions:

Take 93 north from Mass/Boston

Take Exit 1 on 93 in NH.

Stay in right lane.

Follow onto the bridge that goes over the road and mall is in front of you.

Take a right at the light and follow alongside track

Sears parking lot is on the backside of the mall on the left.

Tag along brother...the more Mustangs the better. Do you know how to get to the Rockingham Mall? There are directions on this thread. If not just drop a line and I'll see if there is a need to have a meet up point at the Woburn Mall. That's exit 36 off 128/95 I believe.
-Ruz

I'd like to get in on this too. I'm new to the mustang ownership thing and have just completed the mods in my sig so I need to meet some local stang owners. Also want to see if this thing is at all fast compared to other stangs, especially with my mediocre Tweecer tune I'm currently running. Look forward to meeting you guys :nice:

Looks like we are going to have a pretty good turnout. I dont see it posted here so i'll let you guys know we are meeting at 6:30am. I know kinda sucke but in order to get up to the dinner and eat and get to the car show to get decent spots we have to . :flag:

This event is a combination of things .. It's a cruise with the destination being a Car show.. We just happen to stop for breakfast at a great diner along the way. The arcade thing is a bonus because the show is at Funspot. Once everyone gets to Funspot they can do what they want, we don't plan to cruise elsewhere from there.

http://www.funspotnh.com/

RUZMAN said:
Tag along brother...the more Mustangs the better. Do you know how to get to the Rockingham Mall? There are directions on this thread. If not just drop a line and I'll see if there is a need to have a meet up point at the Woburn Mall. That's exit 36 off 128/95 I believe.
-Ruz

Ruz- Thanks for the invite, but unfortunately, my wife got a new job and she starts on Sunday, so I'll have the kids. They're a little too young to tag along for this kind of trip. I sure do appreciate your welcome, but maybe I can get a raincheck?

Thanks again

Nick

Hey no problem Nick :nice: Just keep your eyes on the forums and whenever we're doing something just chime in and we'll meet up. The more the merrier. As for the kids...that's cool. That's what I like about the club i'm in "NEBOC"..it's a family orientated club that has events which allow everyone to participate from your kid's to wives to girlfriends...it doesn't matter. There is something for everyone in the club. There is a show in Tewksbury on route 38 at the Piccadilly Pub every Sunday afternoon if you wanted to just meet up with some local car enthusiasts...not strictly Mustangs either :) .

Anywho...have a great,safe Holiday weekend and hopefully we'll meet you and your family soon :nice:
-David..a.k.a Ruz

Hope you make it Carol...Denice is looking forward to hanging with you. Do you plan on attending the club cookout? Why don't you PM me a phone number so I can have Denice get intouch with you :)
-David

I can smell those eggs and sausage links and pancakes and homefries.......lol no seriously I'm jonesin to hook up with all my brothers and sisters for a cruise up north :nice: I'm sure my girfriend's son, and myself :D , will thoroughly enjoy the arcade and cars. Hope we have a huge Mustang Convoy for the cruise though :hail2:
--David