Welcome To Washington...

89MustangGX

I have nothing productive to add!
Jul 3, 2001
Mill Creek, WA
Well, here I am!

I finally made it here to Washington. I packed up everything in my F150, my trailer, and my car and made the trek across the country from Connecticut, of course I took the long way around and enjoyed the scenery.

Anyway, now that I'm here in beautiful Mill Creek and starting to settle in, I need to start meeting some of you guys and hitting some of the local tracks, etc. I need someone to fill me in on the local happenings, and which the closest and best tracks are, when to go, all that good stuff.

My budget isn't as big as it used to be, especially since I just moved and have no job at the moment, but I'm all for having some fun still. My 87 is very early in it's building stages, and not nearly as flashy as my 88 was, but I need to get it out and have some fun with it.

I have plenty of tools, knowledge, and time so if anyone needs a hand with anything, I'm up for that too.

Last time I was here I met a couple people at the Burgermaster down the street here on a Friday night, but that was a while ago. Hopefully I meet up with more of you and we can hang out and have some fun.

Talk to you soon! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks -- I don't know the area at all, so I'm trying to keep up with what other people mention and figure out if they're close or not. I suppose it will take some time, but I'll get to meet everyone and make my way around.

where did u move from, and y would u want to move to washington? it rains way to much, im from the marysville area, and i moved to Pheonix AZ, so much nicer here, im much better here.

blkstangman88 said:
where did u move from, and y would u want to move to washington? it rains way to much, im from the marysville area, and i moved to Pheonix AZ, so much nicer here, im much better here.

I moved from Connecticut. My parents had moved out here a few years back and it's much nicer here than back east. The only thing I'm going to miss here is the racing -- there's alot more of it on the other coast.

gutlessTahoe said:
89MustangGX: How hard was it to swap a 302 in a car that was normally a 4cyl? Is there much to do other then the basic wiring harnesses, motor mounts tranny swap?

It's not worth it -- especially with the availability of nice cars around here. If you look around you'll see it's fairly involved, and IMO not worth it.

what i have noticed is custom titles come when you annoy mods, or they find you funny and want to sure every one knows they controll you.....or something like that.....ok its almost 3 in the morning and i need my sleep to deal with car sales people tomorrow.....ugh....

Hey welcome fellow Former East Coaster!! Hey did you know a guy with the nickname BLUEBLOOD351? HeE was a racer back there for a long while, helped me build my car over theinternet heh.

You will find you might moss some of the food after a while, and for me I mis a real winter with snow, but I still love it out here.