Well guys...hate to say it, but I did the unthinkable today

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
:(:(:(

I just couldn't do it anymore....the work involved with the car was taking up too much time, and with me posted to Alberta (out west) in the next 2 months, I just didn't have the time to work on it anymore. I decided to change some priorities in my life.... :(

So I took it to a shop to finish it. :p

They said it'll be running by next week.

Yay.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks! I was hoping it would mess with some of ya's. :nice:

Nate - Exactly! I got all of the big money things done, but the EFI wiring was scaring the hell out of me, I wasn't getting anything done with it, and there was just alot of tedious tasks that I don't have time to deal with at this point. I just want the damn thing to run and run hard

Good to know Baldwin.......isn't Alberta near Arizona???????:D:canada:

I expect a kick azz vid....

I can't wait until the first time I can destroy what's left of my drag radials and get in on vid for you gentlemen!

Otherwise, I WILL be driving through Ohio on route to Alberta, maybe I'll bump into you along the way :nice:

haha, was up at the shop today, looks alot more like a car now but he's thinking Saturday before he's done with it. I am missing a crucial part right now and I don't have any way to have it express shipped without spending ridiculous amounts of money.

If anybody can think of a way to get me a Trickflow R series .375 intake spacer to me in 2 days, I'll sell you my country. Otherwise it might take me another few days afterwards

Ouch! That made my afternoon!

Second issue is now sitting with the f^$#% distributor. I've gotta do a little more research apparently, but I'm wondering...

Swap legends say to use a 351 Truck dizzy, but when I went to search for this today, no 351 trucks seem to have a PIP sensor module. What gives? Any advice?

Last issue ref's header gaskets....the Felpro gaskets I'd bought for my 351 didn't seem to want to work with my Roush (World) heads. Currently searching for that

I'll keep all updated